Generally, each order ships out with a processing time of 3-5 business days. Our commitment is to have the order processed and shipped by the end of the next business day. We fulfill shipping orders Monday through Wednesday, excluding major US Holidays. Below are some typical dates that our farm house is closed for deliveries on these days (dates are subject to change per year):
Martin Luther King Day
Day After Thanksgiving
New Year's Eve
New Year's Day
Free shipping on $100.00 or more orders!
$35.00 flat-rate shipping!
- Due to USDA regulation, we are unable to ship citrus trees to the following regions: AZ, CA, HI, LA, TX, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Somoa, and Northern Mariana Islands.
- All plants shipped to the following states will be charged a $29.95 expedite fee to ensure that your trees arrive prior to the weekend: ID, NV, and UT.
- All orders are shipped via UPS Ground.
- We ship Mon-Thu so that they arrive prior to the weekend. Your plants may ship the following week to avoid being in transit over the weekend.
- Most orders ship within 3-5 business days, weather permitting.
- We do not ship plants if temperatures are forecasted to be below 40 degrees F between our nursery and your destination. Your trees will be shipped as soon as the forecasted low temperature is above 40 degrees.
- Our plants are shipped in the pots in which they are grown. Remove your plants as soon as possible and do not leave them in direct sunlight as this could cause serious damage. We recommend removing your plants from the bottom end of the box to avoid damaging the foliage.
- We package our plants very carefully so as to avoid damage during transit. Should your plant arrive damaged please reach out to us as soon as possible so that we can take the appropriate actions with the delivery service.
All items will ship within 3-5 business days (please allow a delay for the holidays). If you require an urgent shipment please reach out to us and we will do our absolute best to accommodate your request.
Cancelled orders will incur a 20% restocking fee once they have been prepared for delivery. In case of inclement weather, we will automatically reschedule deliveries for a time that we deem safe. We will send out a notification email the day before. USPS Delivery Information
To accommodate the best possible customer experience, we offer 3 different service levels for shipping. Currently, we ship to the continental 48 states (unfortunatly excluding Hawaii and Alaska).
Delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed, as shipments may be affected by weather-related delays or events outside of our control. We will use various carriers to provide the best possible shipping experience and fastest times.
If we are required to re-ship a package due to a failure to sign or incorrect information, you will be charged $19.95.
We mail all of our orders without a signature required. However, if the carrier still requires one, they will make 3 delivery attempts (excluding weekends and holidays) to acquire a signature. If you do not sign for the package, you will be responsible for any re-shipping fees.
We will not ship plants if we feel if they will not arrive in the best condition possible due to the cold temperature. We suggest one heat pack per four plants shipped.
Please allow us to up to 1-2 business days for us to process your order.
Due to the delicate nature of plants we do not ship on Friday or Saturday, so they are not left in a warehouse with our shipping carrier over the weekend.
Once shipped all orders typically take 3-5 days to arrive.
Due to COVID-19 we have been noticing some delays in shipping so please be patient but we are working hard with our shipping carriers to get your plants to you quicker.
Please know that we take the greatest care when packaging your live plants and hard goods. We use corrugated cardboard to protect each plant with proper box markings to indicate that it is perishable or fragile.
Unfortunately, we are not able to guarantee live plants that are shipped, as we have no control of the handling of the packages beyond hands, by the carrier. We will work with you on claiming insurance and replacing your plant material to the furthest extent possible. We have only had a handful of shipping issues occur due to carrier mishandling out of the 100s of orders we have shipped out. It is because of this that we recommend purchasing insurance on all shipments.
Once a package is mailed out and in the hands of the carrier we, unfortunately, have no ability to manage the handling of it, therefore, we do not assume responsibility for the condition it arrives in.
Our customers happiness is paramount. We will do everything we can to assist you with rectifying your order issues.
You can always contact us for any question at:
All sales are final. Returns or exchanges are not permitted once confirmed and paid for by client. Plants (like other living things) are sensitive to the touch, water, temperature, light and other external conditions which we have no control of once they are picked up or delivered to the customer.
Refunds are not provided under any circumstance.
We take great care when shipping our plants. We want to make sure they arrive at their new home in great shape! We carefully package each plant in its own innovative container to ensure a safe, jostle-free journey. This way, all of our plants are guaranteed to arrive healthy and ready to thrive.
Thank you for placing your confidence in Native Growers Nursery!